Thursday, July 06, 2006

Kicking the Winter Blahs

So, I haven’t been posting lately. A bit of the winter blahs have set in here in Mendoza. At least that is the excuse I am using today. But, to tell the truth it is hard to say it is really winter here – today it is 65 degrees and sunny. Maybe it is just that we have settled into living here and in some ways the excitement of living in another country is starting to wear off. Or perhaps, I have just been lazy. I don’t know and I am pretty sure no one cares.

But not the point. I am actually writing to mention that I have decided that it is winter and to celebrate I have added a set of Winter Photos. They all have stories to go with them – I have started writing the stories that go with the pictures today. I will post them sometime soon.

I just realized why I have the blahs – Argentina was robbed in the World Cup! We demand an investigation!

Hope you are having a great summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home