Sunday, May 07, 2006

I still love the Suns

So I may have said bad things about the Suns a couple of weeks ago, but I am back on the bandwagon this week. What a crushing game last night (for the Lakers). I can't say that I am watching these games since they usually start at about 10:00 PM our time (the fact that we don't have a TV doesn't really help either), but I do check the scores at about 2:00 AM every day. Janalee usually asks what in the heck I am doing -- I tell her it is time for her to take a shower (she has work to do after all).

On to the point -- Steve Nash (plays for the Suns -- you gotta stay up with the conversation) won his second MVP award this morning. For those of you who don't follow the NBA this is nearly a miracle. Not only is he the only Canadian to be the MVP (not that there is anything wrong with being a Canadian), he is virtually a midget (standing barely 6’ 3”) and has what might be the worst haircut in all of professional sports (which inspires my latest style). I have included a photo for those of you who are sports impaired (of Nash, not me).

Here in Argentina they believe that Andres Niconi or Manu Ginobili should have been MVP (the only Argentines playing in the NBA) – but that is just crazy.

I have to run. Janalee just found out that I am blogging about sports and is threatening to start editing my work. Can’t have that – I just proclaimed myself editor in chief and I'm not willing to give up the title so quickly.

GO SUNS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home