Thursday, May 11, 2006

Lifestyle Sabbatical

One thing I love about modern society is that everything eventually gets a name. Here I was thinking that I was doing something unique. You know, how many people walk away from their job, move to South America and take time away from their life? As it turns out, quite a few people do. At least enough have to have Newsweek give it a name “Lifestyle Sabbatical”. It is really nice to finally have a simple answer for people who ask me what I am doing this year. And, not only does it have a name – it has a URL as well. Thanks to Newsweek I feel validated as a person.

The next time someone asks me what I am doing I can just say, “I am on a Lifestyle Sabbatical”. What more could you ask for than a formally sanctioned way of life?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home