Thursday, January 26, 2006

Things are a changin' here in Mendoza


For those of you who have visited before you can see the blog has changed this morning - for those of you who this is your first visit, you will have to take my word for it.

That's not the only change in our household this morning. Since Janalee is busy working with both VinoTourism and Collaborative Communications I am in charge of furnishing the house. As you can imagine this situation has Janalee more than a little nervous. Right now she is trying to find reasons why I should wait for her input before buying anything. While I cherish her point of view, I relish the chance to give her the same level of input that I have traditionally had in our home purchases - none.

So, Amelia and I off to purchase 100 bean bag chairs (they call them "poofs" here) and all of the chrome tables we can find -- I love those things!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home