Monday, September 04, 2006

Computadora

All right then -- no word on my old computer. And, to be honest I don't really expect any. As I left the Mendoza Police station the officer called out to me that they would call me when they found something. The only problem with that was they didn't ask me for a phone number. They didn't expect to need one, and i don't expect to hear from them.

Luckily for me some friends were in the states and I now have a new computer. One with a nifty little camera right in the screen. What do you think of this photo I took of Amelia? Gotta love this technology stuff. Next trick will be video Instant Messaging -- anyone want to be the test case?

Now if I can just keep this computer from being stolen all will be good in Mendoza once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home